The Bradley House is a 5,657sf house. The existing structure built in 1936, was found in dire need of renovations and upgrades both on its interior and exterior.
The exterior and site upgrades consisted of:
– replacing all existing windows;
– replacing the existing siding with brick, along with the addition of architectural ornamentation that was in line with the existing language of the building;
– a new roof structure;
– incorporating better outdoor connections between the pool area;
– the addition of a fire pit area, grilling & dining area;
– an outdoor lounge across from the existing family room;
– the addition of a new four-car garage along with the addition of a new owner’s suite on the level above the garage.
All these additions were designed to integrate the existing and the new while at the same time bringing more balance to the overall appearance of the house.
FYI More pictures and regarding the process visit paradigm-office.com